- Individual Courses
- Certification Programs
- Certification Preparation
- Getting Started
- Student Services
- Student Login
Books in NET Institute Courses
Here at the NET Institute, we love books! Since 1996 we have identified outstanding textbooks and resources which will provide the basis of a personal library for professional addiction counselors, recovery coaches, recovery ministries, pastoral care providers and individuals in recovery.
For each course you will either:
- Receive the materials within the course itself or
- Use the link we provide you in each course description to order your textbooks. Most books can be ordered from Amazon.
E-Books and Kindle
Most of our books can be downloaded as an electronic book which will save you money and time.
If you already have a Kindle reader, iPad, or smart phone you can have your books immediately. Kindle books you already own can also be viewed on your iPad or smart phone.
If you do not have a device for reading e-books, you can download an application for free.
- Go to www.amazon.com.
- On the left menu, click Kindle.
- Select where you want your free Kindle e-reader application to go: your laptop or smart phone, etc.
- Download the application.
- Go to the text book you want to purchase, select Kindle version and purchase.
- Your book will appear in the list of books in your Kindle e-reader or on your laptop, smart phone, etc.
Take a few minutes to explore the features in Kindle. You can highlight, take notes, use a dictionary, use the bookmark to save your place and more.