- View All Programs
- Addiction Professional
- Addiction Counselor
- Addiction Specialist
- Recovery Coach
- Pastoral Care - New
- Peer Specialist
- Recovery & Beyond Bundle
- Text Book List
- Certification Preparation
- Diploma Opportunity
- Getting Started
- Student Services
- Recovery Topics
- Affiliate Login
NTI is licensed by the Florida Department of Education, Commission on Independent Education #2142. This Commission recognizes all NTI Diplomas and training standards.
- NTI provides three Diploma Programs that support the unique and specific needs of a diverse student body. Students are prepared to serve in various capacities in secular and faith based recovery support services and in addiction treatment and counseling programs.
- Students are encouraged to choose a Diploma Program by completing the Student Enrollment Agreement early in their training. Once enrolled, confer with NTI Staff to develop your individualized educational plan.
- Diploma Program students who may want Florida Addiction Certification at any time in the future are strongly advised to confer with NTI Staff soon after enrolling in a Diploma Program to develop an individual educational plan to meet each of their goals.
- For more information and to obtain the Student Enrollment Agreement call or email the NET Institute at 1-407-236-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Fees in the amount of $250 apply to all Diploma Programs. Promotional Discounts DO NOT APPLY to Diploma Programs. In addition, textbooks are NOT included in Diploma Program pricing, but must be purchased separately.
Contact the NET Institute Office for more information.
Available Diploma Programs
- Addiction Studies Diploma 185 clock hours (60 minutes per hour)
- Addiction Counseling Diploma 280 clock hours
- Addiction Professional Diploma 370 clock hours
Download our Diploma Catalog for full details.
To become a diploma student, select and purchase one of the programs above, and then complete the Student Enrollment Agreement. Diploma fees are included in the purchase price of the program. After you have paid for the Diploma Opportunity, the NET Institute office will contact you with the Enrollment Agreement.