- Individual Courses
- Certification Programs
- Certification Preparation
- Getting Started
- Student Services
- Student Login
Licensure and Standards
NET Training Institute, Inc. is licensed as a post secondary educational institution by:Florida Department of Education Commission for Independent Education #2142 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414 Tallahassee, Fl 32399-0400 Phone 850- 245-3200 & Toll Free (888) 224-6684
NTI’s recovery, counseling and addiction course work meets the criteria established by predominant national and international organizations which offer credentials in addiction. NTI’s curriculum and training materials consistently meet professional standards recognized by the federal agency called SAMHSA, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration which is part of the Department of Health and Human Services in the US federal government. NTI’s training materials meet the standards in SAMHSA’s Treatment Assistance Publication: TAP 21: Addiction Counseling Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes.
The International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium/Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse, Inc. IC&RC is an international consortium of over 75 member addiction certification boards. Members include at least 22 international boards, 45 US states, several US Boards of Indian Affairs and three US Military boards. ICRC establishes standards for addiction counseling, which each member board must use as a baseline for their own specific requirements. Consortium membership includes guidelines for recognizing credentials issued by fellow boards. NTI is an approved training provider for multiple ICRC boards and for NAADAC:
- World Federation of Therapeutic Communities/ WFTC, Provider #2001 (International)
- Canada: Canadian Council of Professional Certification
- Note: NET Institute is approved to provide online training in the category of "Alcohol and Drugs". Navigate to http://www.ccpcglobal.com/courses/ for full certification programs and individual courses.
- Florida Certification Board/FCB, Single Source Training Provider #22.
- Georgia - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia, Inc. (ADACB-Ga)
- Indiana Counselor Association on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (ICAADA)
- NAADAC, Educational Provider #81888, The Association of Addiction Professionals recognized nationally in multiple states with a membership over 10,000. www.naadac.org
- INAOPS, International Association of Peer Supporters
NTI curriculum is approved by the Florida Department of Health for continuing education for counselors licensed as Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW; Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LMHC; and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMFT. (Provider # 50-1431)
NET TRAINING INSTITUTE, INC. is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education (ID# 2142). Additional information regarding NET Institute may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines St. Ste. 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400. Toll Free 888-224-6684.
Please note: Individual courses may be taken by students for professional advancement, personal enrichment or for professional continuing education units (CEU). Students may take multiple courses individually without an obligation to enroll in a full Diploma Program.