- Individual Courses
- Certification Programs
- Certification Preparation
- Getting Started
- Student Services
- Student Login
NRCA Individual Membership
NET Recovery Care Association Invites You To Join Us!
NET Training Institute’s Mission is: To Extend the Safety NET of Recovery Worldwide through Addiction Education and Recovery Resources.
- NET Recovery Care Association (NRCA) was established in 2005 to better serve the needs of NET Training Institute’s (NTI’s) students, alumni, instructors, supporters and other individuals and organizations involved in addiction and recovery services.
- NRCA functions as a trade or professional association to provide our members with benefits that support staff development, continuing education training, specialized Recovery Coach Programs, and unique recovery events and conferences.
- NRCA members benefit from affordable, accessible and convenient online training at a 15% discount for a year after signing up for membership.
Saving Lives By Extending the Safety NET of Recovery
We are at the threshold of realizing increased capacity and impact through online learning.
Membership offers you a way to identify and unify with other professionals, including faith-centered people, who are working together with integrity to meet an ever growing need for practical and proven addiction training to equip and empower tomorrow’s addiction workforce.
NRCA Membership Benefits include:
- NRCA Association discounted rates on selected Online Courses, Training Materials and Events.
- Participation in an international network of individuals and organizations who share and support the mission of the NET Institute including Addiction Professionals, Recovery Coaches, people who provide Recovery Support Services, church based ministries, pastoral care, transitional living and life skills, homeless shelters, family and youth programs, support group programs, prison outreaches, HIV/AIDS programs and other "hands on" services.
- The opportunity for Organizations to apply to host a Study Group© and /or become an "affiliate" partner.
- The opportunity to be featured on our website and in our communications.
- NRCA members are eligible to apply, or nominate others, for Recovery Hero Scholarships.
Annual Cost of Membership:
$45 for Individuals
To become an NRCA member, simply click the "add to cart" button at the top of the page and check out. Your online form will be displayed.