- View All Programs
- Addiction Professional
- Addiction Counselor
- Addiction Specialist
- Recovery Coach
- Pastoral Care - New
- Peer Specialist
- Recovery & Beyond Bundle
- Text Book List
- Certification Preparation
- Diploma Opportunity
- Getting Started
- Student Services
- Recovery Topics
- Affiliate Login
Pastoral Care - Faith, Family and Recovery Bundle
“Addiction is not a spectator sport; eventually the whole family gets to play.”
This bundle includes the following courses (67 hours):
Codependency - Study Materials included
Family Roles in Addiction - Study Materials included
Family Dynamics and Recovery - Texbook required (sold separately)
God's Grace in Addiction - Texbook required (sold separately)
Human Development - Texbook required (sold separately)
Power of Prevention - Study Materials included
Families are at the heart of God’s plan for His people across the globe. Through Faith, Family and Recovery you will gain confidence to help people get free from lifelong self-defeating behaviors and experience the fulfillment and joy God meant for families.
- You will experience the satisfaction of leading people through proven recovery processes that will change their future and the future of their children to come.
- Discover deeper truth about who you are personally. Experience new freedom in Christ as you discover behavior patterns and rigid roles that keep you trapped in old ways of relating to God, to yourself and to others. Your personal recovery will deepen.
- Explore what it really means to be ‘co-dependent’ as you learn the four origins of the behavioral distortion affecting who God made you to be. You will grow and experience new freedom as you explore how your own personality type affects the intensity and direction of your interactions in relationships.
- Learn about the Power of Agreements that keep marriages and families strong. The Reality of “We” versus the Self Focus “Me” that epitomizes the descent of a person into the isolation of addiction. Step by step explanations will help you assess where a family is relative to a loved one’s addiction and be able to guide them through their long term recovery process.
- Arm yourself with the Risk and Protective Factors that will give you the tools to strengthen the children and families in your midst. Learn from seasoned Christian psychologists about overall life development and how various theories line up with the Bible.
Prepare to be engaged in a process of experiencing the reality of God and His unfathomable Grace. Ponder the theological and neurological implications of the addictive process and the expression of His never failing love for people. Find out at last how the most degraded addict can become a person of deep and abiding faith who walks in wisdom and intimacy with God.
The wisdom in Faith, Family and Recovery will touch your heart, heal your relationships and take you deeper into the things of God.
Save 15% by ordering this bundle as compared to ordering each course individually!
To order Pastoral Care Courses indivdually you can browse our catalog and order here.