- Individual Courses
- Certification Programs
- Certification Preparation
- Getting Started
- Student Services
- Student Login
The goal of the Recovery Heroes Initiative is to:
Honor, Empower and Serve Real People who Bravely Overcome, who Save Lives and Save Others from the Sufferings of Addiction
Recovery Heroes feature:
- people from all walks of life whose lives have been personally affected and/or impacted by addiction and recovery.
- biographies, life stories, interviews, opinions, points of view, recognition, commentaries.
Recovery Heroes include, but are not limited to:
- people who have personal knowledge of, and/or experience with, or otherwise have been affected or impacted by addiction and/or recovery.
- recovery survivors, victims of addiction, family members, clinicians, professionals, governmental officials and laypersons from within the United States as well as individuals from any nation worldwide.
Recovery Heroes will provide:
- education, training, tools and resources for people relating to addiction and recovery.
- venues, platforms and resources to recognize the achievements and contributions of individuals and organizations that have demonstrated their commitment to Raise the Standard of Concern and Care provided to individuals, families, organizations and communities affected by the impact and suffering of addiction.
Recovery Heroes will be presented using a variety of media including but not limited to:
- written text, video, audio, pictures, photography.