Just enter your email address using the form on the right, and we’ll send you “Families of Promise: Resources for Addiction Recovery”!
This FREE guide will prepare you to:
- Recognize 3 rules that keep families tied to their secrets.
Learn why families may not be able to verbalize what they need
when they come to you for help; understand why they just want
the pain and chaos to stop and their secrets remain hidden!
- Identify 5 predictable patterns that quickly reveal addictive tendencies—plus—ask 4 probing questions that uncover problem-drinking or alcoholism.
- Discover 7 reasons why our “families of origin” hold the key
to personal growth.
- Understand addiction based on Biblical descriptions and
brain chemistry basics.
- Embrace 6 core values that empower Christ-centered recovery
ministries to comfort hurting families.
- Arm yourself with Biblically-based, clinically-sound
training for Pastoral Care and Recovery Ministries.
- Encourage both ministry teams and families to pray, discern
and seek God’s wisdom to deepen their spiritual growth during the
recovery process through “quiet time” and journal writing.
- Learn 20 warning signs of codependent behaviors in “helping
professionals” and learn to rate yourself.
- Examine 4 core beliefs that addicts and their enablers
share—and discover why detachment creates new possibilities.
- Make Your Church a safe place for people who are hurting
—with data based on a powerful confidential survey.
- Choose from 7 strategies that unleash the proven power
of support groups.
- Increase your community impact—promote ministry
excellence and multiply resources via positive referrals.